. Kyle Garro is an owner/partner at Family Dental Practice. After pursuing a career in professional motocross, Dr. Kyle earned his undergraduate degree at Marquette University and elected to move forward with his dental education, at Marquette University, School of Dentistry. After acquiring Family Dental Practice with Dr. Will, he settled in the area with his wife, Evin, and dog, Frank.
Dr. Kyle is driven by principles and believes every patient should be treated with the following:
- Integrity – Every patient deserves to be told the truth about the condition of their oral health.
- Fairness – Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and given all options of treatment.
- Friendship – Everyone deserves to be treated as if they are part of our family and cared for as if they were a friend.
- Commitment – Dr. Kyle is committed to excellence in our treatment and continuing education to continuously improve and maintain your oral health.
- Respect – All patients are treated with respect; we will listen to your concerns and goals and come to a treatment approach together.
- Compassion – Dr. Kyle wants everyone to be treated with care and compassion while receiving care. We know the dental office can be anxiety provoking and we will do everything we can to make you comfortable.
When he is not working he enjoys getting outdoors and kayaking local rivers and lakes, skiing during the winter months, and reading as many books as he can.